The Student News Site of Granite Falls High School

Tiger Tribune

Tiger Tribune

Tiger Tribune

George Duckington

Help George Duckington on his quest!
George Duckington

Legend has it that the great George Duckington was forged in the foamy depths of the sea, with feathers plucked from the den of the mythical Quaken, a giant rubber duck that roams the treacherous billows of the bathtub.

Legends, however, often paddle off course.

The truth is that George Duckington was molded from a chunk of rubber by an old toy maker in Puddleburg. George’s wings contain feathers from the Quaken, but they were plucked off the walls in a sea cave because almost nobody has been brave enough to confront the Quaken.

The Quaken is the evilest rubber duck, embodying the essence of darkness, and feared by the duckies of Puddleburg. It can grow up to two feet across, with the webbiest of webbed feet, and has the meanest duck face in all the land. When ducks waddled down the streets of Puddleburg, the Quaken usually ate them.

One day, the townsfolk, tired of living in fear of the Quaken, selected George to defeat the monster (alongside the notorious Pirate Duck). The battle had barely started when George was tossed by the Quaken to Granite Falls. There, he wandered into the high school.

Alas, George Duckington isn’t one to map out his hiking plans and is lost somewhere in the school (hopefully researching how to defeat the Quaken!). Now, without him, the ducks of Puddleburg have no protection! George must return home, defeat the Quaken, and save Puddleburg.

Bring George Duckington to Mr. McCabe’s lair (room B216) so he can travel back home and defeat the Quaken (and you will receive a treasure).