The Student News Site of Granite Falls High School

Tiger Tribune

Tiger Tribune

Tiger Tribune

Rayan Lamles Spotlight
Rayan Lamles Spotlight
April 16, 2024
Freshmen Frenzy
Freshmen Frenzy
March 28, 2024

Tyeeson Walker Spotlight

Tyeeson+and+his+niece+Charlie.+
Tyeeson and his niece Charlie.

Today’s spotlight will be about a bright young student by the name of Tyeeson J. Walker. Tyeeson is 16 years old and has lived in Granite Falls his whole life. He has a total of 4 siblings who are all older than him, making him the baby of the family. When asked what his favorite place to be is, Tyeeson said the beloved city of Spokane. He mentioned that the scenery is beautiful and that you can see all 4 seasons there very well. 

Everyone has an image of themselves that not only they see, but that others see as well, which is why Tyeeson feels he’s a funny and enjoyable person to be around. Tyeeson thinks his greatest strength is numbers and math, but that his greatest weakness is that he’s “a D1 yapper”, meaning he talks too much. Speaking as a friend, while he may see this as a weakness we see it as a gift. Tyeeson also mentioned that although there were bad times growing up, there were always double the good times and he wouldn’t change a single thing if he could. Tyeeson shared a few good memories with us, but the one he holds closest to his heart was the day his niece was born. He says that ever since that day he’s never been more excited to get outta bed than ever (we speculate that may be a lie since there have been multiple occasions where he slept in on school days, tsk tsk tsk). But on a more serious note, Mr. Tyeeson J. Walker wishes to be a businessman for his career later in life, but to be more specific he wishes to be one of the best salesmen the state of Washington has ever seen. In terms of freetime, Tyeeson enjoys laying back and playing some sport themed video games from time to time. If he isn’t gaming though, he’ll hang out with his niece and nephew, and watch some TV or play outside with them. To conclude, some fun facts about Tyeeson are: He loves Star Wars (like, is obsessed with it). He’s watched every movie about 2 times now and possesses a mighty fine collection of Star Wars merchandise. Tyeeson also has quite the eye for photography, and loves taking pictures. Last but most certainly not least, he is a diehard fan of the Seattle Seahawks. Ask him anything Seahawks related and you’ll have an answer within a second, no doubt about that.