The Student News Site of Granite Falls High School

Tiger Tribune

Tiger Tribune

Tiger Tribune

Student Spotlight: Chloe Parker

Tiger Tribune writer, Yearbook Editor, FFA member, and more, learn a little about this sophomore!

This week we interviewed one of our own journalists, Chloe Parker. To start off, let’s go into Chloe’s history: She was born in Everett, and lived in Oklahoma for 5 years before ending up here, nearly a decade ago. Currently, she is in her Sophomore year of high school and is part of a few different clubs. Whether it’s writing and editing for the school newspaper, doing vet science and employment skills in FFA, or editing the Yearbook, Chloe juggles many responsibilities. She powers through it with the help of coffee, her favorite drink. Although she may seem perpetually angry, she wants us to know she’s just stressed from her numerous duties. Regardless of the challenges she faces, she still loves what she does!

Looking to the future, Chloe plans to open several businesses. To do that, she’s going to get her Bachelor’s degree in Business, as well as her Law degree to become a Criminal Defense Lawyer. The businesses she plans to open include an old-timey restaurant, an exotic plant shop, and a movie theater.

Some of her favorite pastimes are hanging out with her friends, gossiping with Porsha Lachapelle, the ASB secretary, and eating lunch with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. As for activities outside of school, Chloe likes sewing, gardening, hanging out with her granny, and looking through old photos with her. She wishes to get her pilot’s license in the future, as her father and grandfather both used to fly planes.